1. You are solely responsible for all content that is posted from your computer. This means that you, and not The METS Blog, are entirely responsible for all content that originates from your computer. You agree to retain control of your computer at all times, by restricting access to those individuals that you are unwilling to take the responsibility for. The METS Blog does not always monitor the posts on The METS blog and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any posted content.
2. The METS Blog, at its sole discretion, retains the right to delete posts entirely or delete sections of posts.
3. The METS Blog, at its sole discretion, retains the right to block posts from any I.P address.
4. You understand that by reading posts on this blog, you may be exposed to content that is filthy, racist, indecent or unsuitable for public consumption. Under no circumstances will The METS Blog be liable in any way for any content.
5. You agree not to post comments when you are under the influence of any intoxicating liquor or any drug or substance that would affect your ability to conduct yourself in a civil manner.
6. You agree to not use the blog to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise cause to be displayed any content that is intimidating, profane, libelous, revealing of personal details like addresses of persons, hateful, or racially or otherwise unsuitable for public consumption;
b. assume the identity of another blogger;
c. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise cause to be displayed any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of sales promotion.
d. hack the blog;
e. Prospect for partners for the purpose of engaging in sexual intercourse.
7. You agree that when posting to the blog to comply with both
a. local laws in effect where your computer is located
b. laws in Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA where The METS Blog is located, and
c. All applicable state and federal laws in the USA. You agree not to violate any copyright laws in any of the above locations.
d. By posting you agree and understand that you are making your ideas public.
8. You agree to indemnify The METS Blog for any material posted on the blog.
9. You expressly understand and agree that:
a. You read the blog at your own risk.
b. The METS Blog’s blog makes every attempt to only publish the facts but does not warranty the accuracy of the stories. Rebuttals are corrections are welcomed.
10. The METS Blog will take whatever action is deemed necessary to promote a clean and intellectually stimulating blog.
11. You understand that soliciting minors online is a serious criminal offense, and that if you are caught soliciting minors on this blog, The METS Blog will enthusiastically co-operate with the police to ensure that justice is served.
12. The web site of The METS Blog will be http://metssoc.wordpress.com/.
13. You may submit a comment to be posted on the web site.
14. You agree not to do the following to the METS Blog’s web site:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise cause to be displayed any content that is threatening, defamatory, profane, libelous, revealing of personal details like addresses of persons, hateful, or racially or otherwise unsuitable for public consumption;
b. hack the website;
c. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of sales promotion.
15. The METS Blog, at its sole discretion, retains the right to change, delete or otherwise modify these rules at any time.
The intention in setting up this blog is to encourage the free flow of information about things that relate to Engineering and so The METS Blog can store and check out all the accuracy and source of all information which is posted here and if The METS Blog wants to pass it along to be used in other forms (newsletters; forum’s; other sites) it will; however it cannot be responsible if someone sends something that is not accurate and it ends up being picked up, passed along, or used elsewhere so it is up to those who come here to do their best to be sure that what they send The METS Blog is accurate and lawful. If The METS Blog thinks that anything is offensive or not appropriate it is entitled to remove it from the blog without giving anyone any explanation whatsoever however if it don’t remove something it does not mean that it vouch for it being true.