- be of Hispanic background
- maintain a 3.0 Grade Point Average (on a 4.0 scale)
- be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or have graduated from high school in the U.S. after attending at least 3 years (by June 2011)
- reside in the U.S. or Puerto Rico
- plan to enroll in a fulltime undergraduate, and in some cases graduate, program for the 2011- 2012 academic year at an accredited college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
- demonstrate financial need
*Some programs will have additional requirements
March 1, 2011 is the deadline for Hispanic College Fund Scholarships! Please read below for more information.
If you have any questions contact
Erika Viramontes I Scholarship Program Manager I Hispanic College Fund
1300 L Street, NW I Suite 975 I Washington, DC 20005
Main: 202.296.5400 I Fax: 202.296.3774 I Direct: 202.503.1464
Email Address I www.HispanicFund.org